Quad A select FACILITy
QUAD A accredits facilities that are dedicated to delivering the safest, high-quality, and innovative care to the communities served. QUAD A Select helps increase awareness and allows facilities to market their facility as serving an international population and understanding accommodations or sensitivities that come with a global audience.
As a Quad A Facility, we maintain the following:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to patient safety
- Give patients a level of assurance that you have taken steps to provide a safe environment
- Standardize quality measurement
- Maintain fiscal responsibility
- Promote services to patients
- Collaborate with other healthcare leaders
Choosing the best outpatient accreditation
- Holds outpatient and office-based facilities to hospital standards
- Requires the use of anesthesia professionals for deeper levels of anesthesia in surgical facilities
- Requires safe surgical environment, equipment, drugs, etc. through specific standards in surgery facilities
- Requires peer review and track medical case data champions patient safety worldwide, and has for nearly 40 years
- Requires surgeons to be board certified and have hospital privileges for any procedure that is performed in a surgical facility
The Day of Surgery
On the day of surgery, you report directly to Advanced Plastic Surgery entrance. Once in the waiting room, you will be greeted by our surgery nurse, who will accompany you through the pre and post-operative process.
The space itself is calming and expansive with an abundance of natural light. You will recognize the signature color and themes associated with Advanced Plastic Surgery. Once settled in the pre-op area, you will meet with your anesthesiologist who will be with you during the entire surgery. You will also meet with Dr. Timek who will complete your surgical markings before being escorted to the operating room.
Following your procedure, you are transferred to the recovery room. Our top priority in recovery is assuring your comfort and well-being. You will be accompanied by our surgery nurse until you recover. Once recovered, you are escorted by your nurse, through a private exit, directly to your waiting companion or family member.
Commitment to Safety
The operating rooms have been furnished with the latest technology to assure the highest quality of surgical care and safety in compliance with The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities accreditation.
Our fellowship-trained anesthesiologists are present throughout the entire operation and play an active role in the initial evaluation and recovery of our patients. The nursing staff are all highly experienced in peri-operative care and have had several years of experience in the city’s largest medical centers.
REDEFINING OUTPATIENT SURGERY
Advanced Plastic Surgery Surgical Suite is the newest facility of its kind in Grand Rapids MI. In designing and building her new surgical suite, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Ewa Timek has designed a comforting experience with the ability to deliver high-quality concierge care throughout the entire patient encounter. There is no longer a need to go to a busy hospital for surgery. Every detail has been curated to provide safe, patient-centered care with the utmost privacy and discretion.
Dr. Timek & team pride themselves on recommendations based on proven results. Check out real patient stories!
come visit us
It’s not uncommon for patients to travel to Grand Rapids for plastic surgery from all over Michigan, surounging states, and even other countries. With Dr. Timek’s international notoriety, we welcome patients from all around the world. Our out-of-town patient page gives a break down of accommodations & recommendations in the area.